Sunday, November 26, 2017

IC London 2017/Pokemon Movie Music Discussions

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the London International Championship as a spectator. My first day involved a fair bit of waiting, but I did eventually get some playing in, as described in this report:


Additionally, we have the first part of our movie 9 discussion. Anne from Pikapi Podcast comes in to help compare Sowelu's "A Thing To Be Protected" and Cori Yarckin's "Together We Make A Promise" to see which better fits the movie:


In an upcoming discussion, Anne from Pikapi Podcast and I will go over the music of the tenth Pokemon movie, "The Rise of Darkrai". We'll be comparing the Japanese ending, "I Will Be With You (Where The Lost Ones Go)" by Sarah Brightman and the English ending, "I'll Always Remember You" by Kirsten Price. We'll also be discussing the score of the movie:


If you have any thoughts, give us a comment!

No comments: